Cockerham Parish Hall was originally built in 1934, was rebuilt in 1966 and extended to its current size in1972. The current modernisation phase includes a complete overhaul of the large kitchen.
To ensure its continuity the Parish Hall was registered as a charity with the Charity Commission in 1963 ( Registered Charity Number 521076 ). As a charity it is run for the benefit of the Parish of Cockerham and its neighbourhood.
The running of the Hall is the responsibilityof a Management Committee that consists of a number of officers and representatives of local organisations from within the Parish. The Management Committee also act as Trustees.